The challenge was an Inspiration Lane ROAD BLOCK:
Welcome to Inspiration Lane, the next stop on the Amazing DigiScrap Race. This leg of the race is a ROAD BLOCK which means only 1 person can particpate. You must choose a layout from your partners gallery and scraplift it using the following direction:
Take your chosen layout from your partners gallery and flip it either horizontally or vertically.
Now take the layout and rotate it 45 degrees.
You must use this "new" version as the sketch for your layout.
When creating your layout you must use the EXACT same number of items that your partner used in the original layout, no more, no less.
Sandy zipped off skiing and left me behind to handle this Challenge.
So, here's what my sketch ended up to be:

Here's my LO:

We both used: 2 BG papers, 1 photo, 1 frame, 2 wing elements, 1 title, 1 text, and 1 word art element.
One thing I learned is that Sandy's style doesn't use that many elements! Every LO I looked at was a clean style with just 2 or 3 elements, while I, on the other hand, probably use at least 10 on each LO! I'm a little bit more of a messy artist :) and I just wanted to add, add, add more elements to this (and will for my final printed copy) so the rules were a little torturous for me!

1 comment:
Great job Leda!! When you add the elements you wanted to add, you should repost here. I would love to see it. I generally stay away from all the elements because I have virtually no full kits. :) All mine are freebies which are mini-kits and are mostly void of elements.
Post a Comment