Awesome layout Leda and so true for you! Every year before I mail out my Christmas cards, I need to check with you to get your new address. When you decide to make your permanent home... why don't you head slightly east, just past the mountains?? It'll be like old times if we're in the same town.
We were children of the 80's, growing up in Frederick, Maryland. Friends through high-school and college, we now have families of our own and have migrated west. No matter how much distance separates us geographically, we still remain close. We are ready to Race around the Digi World... look out!
1 comment:
Awesome layout Leda and so true for you! Every year before I mail out my Christmas cards, I need to check with you to get your new address. When you decide to make your permanent home... why don't you head slightly east, just past the mountains?? It'll be like old times if we're in the same town.
Post a Comment