The layout must include:
- Photos of at least two generations of family members (the more generations, the better).
- Lace.
- Something metal, preferably, old metal.
- At least one flower.
- At least one vintage or retro-style element. It can be ephemera, an old book, an old clock, and so on.
We took lots of pictures at the Burgess Family reunion in the summer of 2006, so I did a layout with pictures of my dad with his siblings (kids) and their kids (grandkids) and their kids (great-grandkids). So, this layout spans 3 generations.
This is what I came up with:

Checklist:
Photos of at least two generations... check.
Lace... check, border on the left side.
Something metal... check, the hinges.
At least one flower... check, stamped on the background paper.
At least one vintage element... check, the cut-out newspaper alpha.
Credits:
Lace and Frames from the Simple Pleasures kit
Rusty Metal Hinges by Laura Deacetis of Shabby Pickle Designs
Background Paper by LeAnn Jolliff
Newspaper alpha by Marianne Wåhlberg Designs

1 comment:
Oh, this is so good. I am dreading doing this challenge.
Post a Comment